How to save your Creative Card in Apple Notes.
1. Open Notes on your iPhone.
2. Tap on the "Folders" button in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen. Select “New Folder.” Name the folder "My Creative Card.”
3. Tap the camera icon and click "Choose Photo or Video." Select your Creative Card from your Photo Library and click "Add" in the top right-hand corner.
4. Paste your Creative Card link.
5. Click "Folders" in the top left-hand corner to go back to the list of your folders.
6. Tap and hold "My Creative Folder" and click "Share Folder."